Tesla Wiper Blades
How to Change Your Tesla Windshield Wipers
1. First, shift to park gear and switch the wipers off.
2. Now, put the wipers in service mode. From the touch control, select services, then wiper service mode to put your windshield wipers in service mode.
3. Once in service mode, you can lift the arm of the windshield wiper just far enough to access the wiper blades. Do not lift the windshield wiper beyond its limit. They don’t lock in a lifted position.
4. Now, place a towel between your windshield wiper and the windshield. This is to prevent the windshield from scratching, cracking, or breaking in case the windshield metal arm slams against the windshield.
5. Hold the metal arm, press the locking tab, and slide the blade down to remove it.
6. Now, take your new blade, position it properly on the wiper metal arm and slide it towards you untill you hear a click. This click indicates the blades are locked into position.After completing the above steps, always turn off Service Mode to return the wipers to their original position.